Stop by for all your weekend BBQ needs (fresh local produce and pasture-raised meats), or just to stock up for the week ahead.
Also, starting this Saturday, the Produce Plus Program will be available at 14th & Kennedy St FM!
This week, our market will feature:
Groff's Content Farm
- Meat, Meat, Meat!!
- Lamb, Beef, Turkey and Pork
- Whole Chickens, Boneless/Skinless chicken breasts, Bone-in chicken breasts, Thighs
- Legs, Wings, Necks, Livers, Hearts
- Yellow peaches - rich May
- Black raspberries
- Red raspberries
- Sweet and sour cherries
- Apples - cameo and Fuji
- Red and white onions w tops
- Pak choi
- Swiss chard
- Radishes - Limited
- Brown eggs
- Vision sweet corn (yellow)
- Heirloom tomatoes (field)
- Early girl tomatoes (field)
- Squash blossoms
- Green beans (yellow wax , flat Italian)
- Eggplants (Japanese, Italian, Ghostbusters, Sicilian)
- Green bell peppers
- Hot peppers
- Candy onions
- Field cherry tomatoes
- Zucchini, yellow squash, yellow zucchini
- Kale (green, red, Toscano)
- Savoy cabbage
- Black-eyed peas
- Swiss chard
- Cut Herbs (parsley, cilantro, dill)
Terembry Farm & SimpleHerbal
- Microgreens (grown in flats and use High Mowing Seeds organic spicy microgreen mix)
- Wildcrafted greens (small packages)
- Wildcrafted and cultivated medicinal herbal teas including: lemon balm, red clover, white clover, burdock, plantago, Indian strawberry and purple dry nettle.
- Caffeine free herbal tea tastings of: lemon balm, burdock, purple dry nettle and either red or white clover.
- Live herb plants, planters and small singles, organic seed, mix and omri cert pot; planters will have either culinary or medicinal themes.
- Free-range, non-GMO eggs
Zekes Coffee of DC
- Various blends and roasts
- Hot and iced coffee to go
Stone Hearth Bakery
- Freshly-baked breads and buns
- Croissants, rolls, pastries and cookies
- A variety of hot empanadas
Unfortunately, Pleitez Produce will not be joining us this week, due to mechanical/transportation issues.
Happy 4th of July!